Choose Your Type of Influencer Marketing
01) Brand Ambassador / Spokesperson
02) Co Authored Book
03) Public Speaking / Appearance
04) Course Collaboration
05) Savvy Cleaner Partner / Resource
06) Collaborative Press Release
07) Product Review
08) DIY Product Review
09) Show Sponsor
10) Product Placement
11) Dedicated Blog
12) Resource Links
13) Facebook Posts
14) Instagram Posts
15) Twitter Posts
16) TikTok Posts
17) Linked In Posts
18) Affiliate Partnership
19) Roll the Dice
- With Facebook posts, we create a post – (or a series of posts) that highlight the benefits and features of your product or service and how it applies to cleaning or cleaning business owners.
Facebook posts to Savvy Cleaner
- Our seasoned ad copy team writes posts and provides the licensed graphics used. Then using your logos and branding we post to our audience of cleaners and cleaning business owners your offer.
- This package includes CoverageBook Tracking
Heads up: We are finding that the best reach and engagement we get with a Facebook or Instagram post that doesn’t look and sound like an ad. Ads don’t seem to generate clicks, likes or shares.
Vacuums, Mops, Steamers, Brushes, Cleaning Chemicals, PPE, Aprons, Cloths, Sponges Cleaning Companies, Brands, etc.
- Verification Programs
- Business Listing Sites
- Cleaning Coaching / Cleaning Training / Courses
People Also Ask
How do I advertise my product with Savvy Cleaner’s Facebook audience?
How do I get Savvy Cleaner to promote my product on their Facebook account?
Can Savvy Cleaner promote my business on their Facebook?
Can Angela Brown help me promote my service on Facebook?
How do I advertise my service with Savvy Cleaner’s Facebook audience?
Can Savvy Cleaner post to Facebook on my behalf?