Coronavirus - COVID-19 Information for House Cleaners
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect house cleaners across the globe, Savvy Cleaner is engaging with experts to help you find fast and accurate answers. Our leaders are engaging with employers to endure that they are providing their cleaning employees with comprehensive safety and prevention measures.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms consistent with infection, contact your healthcare provider immediately and follow reporting procedures established by your employer.
Coronavirus Overview – What to Do if You Are at Risk
March 06, 2020: Download COVID-19 Letter to give to cleaning customers
March 10, 2020: COVID-19 Recommendations for House Cleaners and Maids
March 15, 2020: Essential House Cleaner Procedures
Federal Resources for COVID-19
- Coronavirus.gov: Public information provided by the U.S. government related to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Current public health and safety information on COVID-19.
- USA.gov Coronavirus: What the U.S. government is doing in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). View en español.
- CDC COVID-19 Prevention Information
- CDC: Interim Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations for U.S. Households with Suspected or Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Coronavirus Updates
- U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Coronavirus Resource Page
- World Health Organization (WHO) Corona Disease Updates
- FDA: Coronavirus Q&As for Consumers